2. Our principles
• It is necessary to process, collect and maintain only the minimum amount of personal information reasonably necessary for the provision of services to you, and only in cases where it is reasonably necessary or required, in accordance with the principles of proportionality; and
• Personal information that you provide through our Services, or that we collect as a result of your use of our Services, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes and should not be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else, if this is not required.
3. Collect personal information at Legalneural.
We may collect and process personal information through our Services, including but not limited to:
• due to your choice of one of our services;
• when you provide us with your personal information, for example, by sending us an email or subscribing to receive updates from Legalneural.;
• by subscribing to one of our topics for discussion, by email;
• when you buy a service;
• when creating a Legalneural login service account;
• when you use the Legalneural website ;
• when you provide personal information in connection with your participation in any of the forums that we provide through our Services.
In particular, the following personal information will at least be collected:
• the country in which you are located and / or which you have voluntarily chosen to communicate;
• Any other information that you choose to provide or that Legalneural may request;
This personal information will be available only to Legalneural.
4. What makes Legalneural with personal information
We use the personal information you provide to us to send you information by email letters and newsletters.
We use the personal information that you provide to us when you send us emails or subscribe to receive updates from Legalneural to respond to your request — for example, to reply to your email address or send you news about Legalneural news and campaigns;
When you subscribe to updates from us, your email address is sent and stored in a customer relationship management database (for example, MailChimp or CiviCRM) hosted on servers that only Legalneural employees and contractors can access.Legalneural may change the CRM system (s) from time to time.
Currently Legalneural uses payment systems VISA and MASTERCARD to pay for services, but Legalneural may use additional payment methods. You acknowledge and agree that Legalneural may use and process your information in connection with the use and processing of your service order with any such third-party payment processors to process your payment. Your information is governed by the privacy policies of such third-party websites, and you agree to the transfer of your information to these websites and service providers.Legalneural is not responsible for the processing and use of your information on third-party sites.
When you buy a service from us, your personal information will be used to send you the services you purchased. If you register to receive updates from Legalneural, we will use your personal information to send you news of Legalneural news and campaigns.
5. Disclosure of personal information
In general, the practice of Legalneural does not disclose personal information to third parties, except as provided in the Services. Except as set forth herein, we may provide your personal information in the following cases:
1. First, Legalneural may share personal information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, improve or add the functionality of the Services, organize and launch an event for which you have registered for participation.
6. Security of personal information collected through services
Legalneural has implemented reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures for personal information that Legalneural processes, transmits, stores and controls accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access in accordance with applicable law. However, no web site can completely eliminate security threats. Third parties may bypass our security measures to illegally intercept or gain access to transmissions or private communications. If any violation occurs during the storage of personal data, we will post a sufficiently noticeable notice on the websites and comply with all other applicable data privacy requirements, including, when necessary, personal notification to you if you have provided, and we have saved your email address mail.
7. Information from cookies and similar technologies.
We and our service providers (for example, Google Analytics, as described in section 1 above) may collect information using cookies or similar technologies for the purposes described above and below. Cookies are pieces of information stored in your browser on your hard drive or in the memory of your computer or other device accessing the Internet. Cookies can allow us to personalize your experience in the Services, maintain a constant session, passively collect demographic information about your computer and track advertisements and other events. Sites can use different types of cookies and other types of local storage (for example, browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
8. Non-personal viewing and information on the use of the site. We process and collect
9. Lack of binding
We do not intentionally link viewing information or information from our Legalneural login server logs with personal information that you submit to us. We use this information only for internal purposes, for example, to help understand how the Services are used, to improve our Services and for system administration. Legalneural may use third-party analytics providers (for example, Google Analytics, as described in section 1 above) to help us collect and analyze non-personal browsing and site usage information using our Services for the same purposes.
In connection with your use of the Services, you can tag content, create lists of favorite content and do other things to personalize your experience. However, you must not mark other persons or publish photographs and other images or clearly copied texts without the consent of another person. This information will be kept by Legalneural.
10. No sale or sharing.
11. Lack of access; More about Login Services
As a Legalneural login service provider, Legalneural can access your online account associated with such services and can log in on behalf of any registered user to any of the accounts they have accessed using Legalneural login services.Legalneural will never use this technical logon capability for any purpose, except as required by law.
12. Saving data
Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. In accordance with the US Federal Law on the Protection of Children’s Privacy on the Internet of 1998 (COPPA), we will never consciously request personal information from persons under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Our core conditions specifically prohibit anyone who uses our Services from providing any personal information about persons under 13 years of age. Any person submitting their personal information to the Legalneural through our Services confirms that they have turned 13 years or more.
16. Third Party Sites
17. Accuracy of Personal Information Collected
Legalneural intends to keep personal information accurate and current. We also retain personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the objectives described in section 3 above, or in accordance with the requirements of the law. If you need to make changes to your personal information, please let us know immediately. If you notify us of the changes, or we otherwise become aware of any factual inaccuracies in the personal information, we will immediately make the necessary changes. You also have the opportunity to update some of your personal data yourself through your account or Legalneural, if you have one.
18. Access to personal information
Along with all other rights granted to you in accordance with applicable law, you can at any time request information about personal information that Legalneural has. If you want to access such personal information, you must submit an application in writing to Legalneural. You usually have the right to access personal data stored in the Legalneural and incorrect data, corrected or deleted, as long as Legalneural still supports it. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object for legitimate reasons for the processing or transmission of personal information.
Effective date: December 10, 2018.